... and makes it clear why he has no business being the President.
Donald Trump said:
We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and beliefs, from Radical Islam Terrorism-- which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians, and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone.Sounds good to some.. Well, it's really not that good.
You see, Donald Trump, you can't be a President for ALL Americans and you have no business running for that office.
Why?? Trump is missing a big part of the picture:
- 1. Terrorism of any kind has no place in an open and tolerant society. Bigotry of any kind has no place in an open and tolerant society.
- 2. Many extremists of all kinds advocate hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians, black people, Hispanics, you name it; extremists of all kind hate.
- 3. Any person who exhibits any kind of bigotry towards women, gays, Jews, Christians, black people, Hispanics, disabled people, you name it, CANNOT be a President for "all Americans" and has no business running for that office.
- 4. It is easy to say you are going to "defend all Americans" but how? Give more people guns? Invade our privacy more than it is already being invaded? Door to door searches?
- 5. How, Donald, are you going to make this great country.. which certainly has flaws and problems... great again.. and what does that even mean to you?"
Donald Trump is one of the world's great Flim Flam Men. He really cares nothing about "ALL" Americans. Don't buy whatever crap he is selling.